Home  |  Translate
DuPage High School District 88 is committed to providing an accessible website and ensuring content on this site is available to all stakeholders and the general public. If you experience difficulty with the accessibility of any material on this website and its associated pages, please CLICK HERE or go to www.dupage88.net/Accessibility.
district88 logo

Mission Statement: District 88 mission: To work for the continuous improvement of student achievement. Through that mission, District 88 schools have been named as Top Schools in America by Newsweek and the Washington Post.


Health Services

Nurse: Judy Campbell

Phone: (630) 628-3335

Addison Trail Health Services

The Nurse's Office provides health services to assist students in maintaining their optimum health in order to learn. The office works with families, doctors and other Addison Trail staff to keep students in class, where they are able to gain the full opportunities the classroom has to offer.

Freshman physical: State law requires all freshmen obtain a physical examination and immunizations before they enter high school. A student not in compliance with the required immunizations will be excluded from school until they are updated.

Religious exemption form

Immunization requirements for 2016-17

Name Phone Schedule Contact
Judy Campbell
(630) 628-3335
Addison Trail High School
213 N. Lombard Road Addison, IL 60101
Phone: 630-628-3300 Fax: 630-628-0177
Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy