Addison Trail FAQ

Don't see the answer to your question? Please call the main number at (630) 628-3300.

What should I do if my child is absent from school?

Please call the attendance line at (630) 628-3333 by 1 p.m. on the day of a student's absence.

Bell schedule 2021-22

How do I get to Addison Trail High School?

View Contact Us Page

My family is moving into the district boundaries and will be in the Addison Trail High School attendance area. How do I register my child for school?

Please contact the Guidance Office at (630) 628-3318.

I'm a graduate of Addison Trail High School, and I need a copy of my diploma and/or transcript.

Please call the Registrar, Licel Tornabene, at (630) 628-3319, or click here for transcript questions.

I need to determine whether I passed the Constitution test.

Please call the Registrar, Licel Tornabene, at (630) 628-3319. You may also visit the transcript page for further directions on how to obtain your transcript.

I have lost or misplaced my password to access PowerSchool and/or the Parent Portal.

Please call the main office at (630) 628-3308 for assistance in obtaining a new password.

How do I determine who my student's guidance counselor is?

Counselors are assigned by alpha. Please visit the student handbook, or call the guidance office at 630-628-3318.

I have a question about my child's bus route.

Please contact the Financial Office at (630) 628-3310.

How can I order class pictures or get retakes if my student missed the opportunity at registration?

Picture retakes will occur in October each year, but you also may contact the Yearbook Office at (630) 628-3344.

How can I get a message to my student during the school day?

To ensure the least amount of disruption to the learning environment, messages will only be communicated in emergency situations. Please contact the Principal's Office at (630) 628-3302.

When paying for Behind the Wheel, who do I make the check payable to?

Please make the check payable to Addison Trail High School, NOT the Secretary of State.

For Driving Permits, who do I make the check payable to?

Please make the check payable to the Illinois Secretary of State.